The use of the Villa – the Villa is yours for the day, and we hope that you and your guests enjoy the venue as much as we do. Even if your reception is outdoors, the Villa is always open for use of the facilities, and of course for looking around at the rooms inside. As the receptions winds down and you head off for your honeymoon, we want your guests to feel welcome to stay sitting, chatting, and enjoying the evening. We will not begin final take down until the last guest has left, even if it’s midnight.
The Villa venue is $3295, and is all-inclusive of the following:
- 2 hour wedding planning session with Teresa
- On-site wedding coordinator during the event
- Complete set up and take down of Villa goods
- Your choice of luxury Jacquard linens in Ivory, Pink, or Gold
- Twelve – 42 inch round tables; seat 4-6
- Ten – 40 inch adjustable height rounds for seating or standing
- Eight – 30 inch round tables; seats 2-3, or use as cake table, TV table, sign in etc.
- Fifteen – 8ft x 30 inch rectangular tables
- Six- 6ft x 30 inch rectangular tables
- Up to 100 chairs with Ivory Jacquard chair covers
- 16 ft. x 24 ft. traditional wooden dance floor
- Bluetooth sound system, wireless microphone, TV equipment, and DVD player for outdoors. Indoor surround sound system.
- 16 ft. Outdoor Gazebo for cake cutting, food display, band, or wedding ceremony
- Upstairs Balcony for bouquet throwing, music, etc.
- Two bride/ bridesmaids rooms upstairs with beautiful views, connecting private bathroom, natural lighting for make-up, and areas for hanging dresses.
- Two groom/ groomsmen rooms upstairs with great views, connecting private bathroom, natural lighting, and areas for hanging suits, etc.
- Access to the north rose garden, brick mosaic vegetable garden, backyard fountain patio, and the south herb garden
- Access to the children’s play area
- Full kitchen for warming purposes – Two Thermadore ovens, 6 burner gas stove, & microwave
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezer
- Shabby Chic benches for gifts
- Two large standing easels and two table top easels
Use of all the Villa Inventory:
(see Inventory Menu for pictures)
- Chaffing dishes
- Silver punch bowls
- Assorted footed cake stands
- Assorted glassware – hurricanes, candle holders, vases
- Apothecary jars for a candy (or whatever strikes your fancy) buffett
- Silver tray towers
- Serving trays and cake stands in silver, white porcelain, clear glass or acrylic
- Drink Dispensers
- Drink Carafes
- Jacquard Napkins
- Assorted crystal chandeliers
- Hanging Mesh Tents
- 26 Shepherds hooks with hanging bowls
- Assorted decorative bird cages
- Assorted card containers for envelope gifts
An additional charge of $295 will be added for a wedding ceremony. A complementary flavored water service will be provided for your guests. Our staff will reposition the chairs.
Use of your own catering is allowed.
In house gourmet catering is available starting at $20 per person, for up to 120 guests indoors and 450 outdoors.
- One appetizer
- One entree
- assorted breads
- water service
Dessert available upon request.
China Set up is available whether you use your own caterer or Villa catering, for $8 per person.
China set up includes:
- Special china and stemware for the bride and groom and head table
- Designer China
- Antique and/or Silver Flatware
- Cloth Napkins
- Drink Carafes
Full non-alcoholic drink service including a selection of unlimited soda, flavored lemonades, Italian cream sodas, slushes for $10 per person.
The Villa Bed & Breakfast
The Villa is also bed and breakfast and offers rooms for rent before, after, and during events. Rooms are $75 each per night, with a lovely breakfast included.
Guests will have the 2nd floor of the Villa all to themselves with stunning views of the mountains in our backyard to the east, and the orchard and beautiful Utah sunsets to the west. Each room has a queen or king bed with luxury fine linens and a beautiful bathroom adjoining two rooms. Bathrooms have lovely full counters with double sinks and mirrors, and a separated toilet and full bathtub and shower.
Guests are free to use the Wifi, kitchen, library, sitting rooms, and orchard grounds.