The use of the Villa – the Villa is yours for the day, and we hope that you and your guests enjoy the venue as much as we do. Even if your reception is outdoors, the Villa is always open for use of the gourmet kitchen and the 5 lovely bathrooms, and of course for looking around at the rooms and art inside. As the receptions winds down and you head off for your honeymoon, we want your guests to feel welcome to stay sitting, chatting, and enjoying the evening. We will not begin final take down until the last guest has left, even if it’s midnight. We have priced our venue with no hidden charges, and have tried to make it all inclusive, except for florals and catering. We usually book only ONE wedding per week so that decorating the orchard and bringing in all the ‘wedding items’, can take place leisurely over the week. We also allow the family to take a day or two to pick up any items after the wedding (we know how tired they can get). We love attention to detail and after hosting over 200 flawless weddings over the past 18 years, we are certain we can make this your PERFECT DAY.
♥♥♥♥♥The Villa venue is 3995, and is all-inclusive of the following:
- Access to Teresa for 6 hours as a wedding planner and access to her floral and rental discounts.
- On-site wedding coordinator during the event
- Complete set up and take down of Villa goods
- Table clearing service by our staff during your event
- Your choice of luxury Jacquard linens in Ivory, Pink, or Gold
- Twelve – 42 inch round tables; seat 4-6
- Eight – 40 inch adjustable height rounds for seating or standing
- Eight – 30 inch round tables; seats 2-3, or use as cake table, TV table, sign in etc.
- 10 – 8ft x 30 inch rectangular tables
- Six- 6ft x 30 inch rectangular tables
- Up to 100 chairs with Ivory Jacquard chair covers
- 16 ft. x 24 ft. traditional Wooden Dance Floor with Italian bistro lights above.
- Bluetooth Sound System, wireless microphone, TV equipment, and DVD player for outdoors. Indoor surround sound system.
- Thousand of twinkle lights on the north side of the orchard
- A Gazebo (16ft) on the north lawn for cake cutting, food display, band, or wedding ceremony
- Upstairs Balcony for bouquet throwing, music, etc.
- Two bride/ bridesmaids rooms upstairs with beautiful views, connecting private bathroom, natural lighting for make-up, and areas for hanging dresses.
- Two groom/ groomsmen rooms upstairs with great views, connecting private bathroom, natural lighting, and areas for hanging suits, etc.
- Access to the north rose garden, brick mosaic vegetable garden, backyard fountain patio, and the south herb garden
- Access to the children’s play area
- Full kitchen for warming purposes – Two Thermadore ovens, 6 burner gas stove, & microwave (ovens for full cooking upon approval with an additional charge).
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Freezer
- Shabby Chic benches for gifts
- Two large standing easels and two table top easels
- We will set up Croquet or Italian Bacci Ball on our game lawn to keep your guests happy during family pictures or during the reception.
- A Gazebo on the south game lawn to serve treats for your guests during the games or just while they are wandering the villa grounds. We suggest an Italian Creme Soda Bar, A Cotton Candy Station, A Smores Bar, etc.
- Access to ALL the Villa Inventory FREE
- of charge
(see Inventory Menu for pictures of SOME of the inventory)
- A SILVER assortment of : punch bowls, serving trays, footed cake stands, wedding cake stands & towers for food. Many of the silver pieces are beautiful antiques.
- A WHITE assortment of trays (round, rectangular and square) and footed cake stands (over 20 to chose from)A clear glass assortment of trays and footed cake stands, most are antiques.
- A CLEAR GLASS assortment of trays and footed cake stands, most are antiques.
- Chaffing dishes that use sterno or electric for your buffet use.
- Assorted vases in many shapes, usually in multiples of 12 for your floral use.
- Apothecary jars for a candy buffet (different sizes- 12 to chose from)
- Drink Dispensers in acrylic or glass
- Drink Carafes for use on dinner tables ( 30 available)
- White Candles in glass round vases (6″, 8″, 12″, 15″) 12 available
- Centerpieces (lanterns, florals, votive candle holders)
- Chandelier collection (12 to chose from)
- Hanging Mesh Tents
- 26 Shepherds hooks with hanging bowl
- A decorative bird cage collection
- Assorted card containers for envelope gifts
- Chair ties
- Table Runners
- Floral garlands
- A Popcorn Machine
- A professional Cotton Candy Machine
- We DO allow outside catering
- Food Truck access is available
- An additional charge of $295 will be added for a wedding ceremony. A complementary flavored water service will be provided for your guests. Our staff will position the chairs.
As mentioned use of your own catering is allowed.
In house gourmet catering is available at $20 per person, for up to 120 guests indoors and 450 outdoors. Service includes set up & take down of buffet and refilling drinks and tending to the buffet.
- Assorted breads and rolls
- flavored lemonades or Slushes
- water service
Dessert available upon request
An unlimited Italian Cream soda bar is available with a with over 30 flavors is available for $5.00/guest which includes a staff member to serve.
A Full China Set up is available whether you use your own caterer or Villa catering, for $5/guest which includes:
- Chargers in gold
- Designer China (350 plates available)
- Antique and/or Silver Flatware (300 settings available)
- Jacquard Cloth Napkins (300 available)
- Drink Carafes (50 available)
- Special china and stemware for the bride and groom and head table
The Villa Bed & Breakfast
The Villa is also bed and breakfast and offers rooms for rent before, after, and during events. Rooms are $68 each per night, with a lovely breakfast included.
Guests will have the 2nd floor of the Villa all to themselves with stunning views of the mountains in our backyard to the east, and the orchard and beautiful Utah sunsets to the west. Each room has a queen or king bed with luxury fine linens and a beautiful bathroom adjoining two rooms. Bathrooms have lovely full counters with double sinks and mirrors, and a separated toilet and full bathtub and shower.
Guests are free to use the Wifi, kitchen, library, sitting rooms, and orchard grounds.